Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 01, 2003 ]


Stuart [15:44] Comments: 0 []
 
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sister. I'm still wondering whether part of the traditional Milan itinerary includes going to see T3. I hope so.

Anyway, that's quite pointless, but at least I'm not DRUNK every time i put posts up. Ha!

By the way, in reply, briefly: you and too many other people are expending unnecessary energy getting wound up by the fact that adults like Harry Potter. Deal with it.

I am wasting unnecessary energy getting wound up by the fact that you thought BB was even worth COMMENTING upon. It isn't. and wasn't.

I have been listening today to the new Prong album and the Kings of Leon album. They are both highly recommended, but i know, don't I, what that counts for in your eyes.

I'm off to Milan tonight - oh, I've done that bit.

BYEXXXX


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.