Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, August 05, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:44] Comments: 0 []
 
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site. It's potential usefulness superceeded by the fact that there's something incredibly amusing and strangely liberating about getting your computer to swear out loud...

I'm back on the computer, having been defeated for now by the trials of packing. Hell, I've not even finished unpacking from my holiday, and I'm trying to pack for my big move from London.

As I type, I'm coated in a thick shroud of dust made up of disintegrated spiderwebs, the shells of dessicated wasp carcasses, and ancient rat-poison, having been trawling through the attic for empty carboard boxes. In this heat its like the furnaces of Hades up there. (A very spiderwebbed, wasp carcassed, rat-poisony Hades, anyway.) It made me feel quite faint.

I'm reviving myself with a little internet exploration, anyway. And anyone (in the UK) who was a big fan of Digitiser (now defunct analogue-TV Teletext-based industry-baiting daily games magazine, full of irreverent humour and characters) will be interested in registering for Digiworld, an internet analogue of Digi being un by Biffo et al. Teletext Digitiser got me through my post-sleep coffee every morning with some genuine laugh-out-loud moments - I couldn't face the day without it, and felt genuinely sad on its last day (reproduced here in all its glory). However, now that I've unearthered Digiworld I feel life being breathed back into a part of me that had withered away....
... No, not that part!

Enough smut, Mr T's back on hand, in all his Digitiser'ed glory...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.