Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 04, 2003 ]


Starbuck [13:02] Comments: 0 []
 
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my week in the paradise of the Dordogne, here are my Top 10 Best Bits About France (in no particular order):
1 - The Food.
2 - The Wine.
3 - The French (contrary to popular non-French opinion).
4 - The lovely old (dare I say it) quaint towns.
5 - The language.
6 - The rolling arable farmland countrysides.
7 - The sense of unchanging tradition and history that permeates the place.
8 - My mate Christiane.
9 - The fact that Laughing Cow cheese is called La Vache Qui Rit
10 - The Merovingian.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.