Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 04, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:23] Comments: 0 []
 
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across an interesting Matrix theory (written by Galvatron) on the forum pages of NGEMU (next-generation console emulation website - I'm sure you're not interested). The post is fairly entertaining, and worth reading if you've got too much time on your hands like me (you'll have to highlight the hidden spoiler text to read it - just press CONTROL-A). However, although I do so very much hope that it's wrong for the sake of my enjoyment of Revolutions, and there's a lot that of interpretation that I disagree with, it does raise some interesting points and ideas. Having waded diligently through pages and pages of further discussion on this theory, Agrajag42 produces a well thought out counterpoint arguing against it, and some great analysis of the films, further bolstered in fine style by Ampburner. Most likely, intelligent, and well worth reading, more so than most of this stuff. Much more in tune with my thoughts. I, of course, have got the whole thing worked out 103.14159%, but I've not got the linguistic skills to put it down on screen. Anyway, enough. I'm 10 pages into a 26 page discussion thread, and I should just switch off the monitor and do something less boring instead (to paraphrase TV nightmare Why Don't You). I've read so much - burns my eyes!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.