Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, August 05, 2003 ]


Stuart [11:04] Comments: 0 []
 
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i think i'm justified as, Matrix-style, Starbuck left a white rabbit in one of his earlier posts which i'm pretty sure only I will have noticed.

I can say this with almost absolute certainty as it's a misquote from a Godflesh song, called Xynobis. Which may or may not be the word for a condition whereby you see so much that your eyes get burnt. I have checked on my dictionary site of choice, Merriam Webster (I hope i'm doing this pasting links thing right now i've started!) and it doesn't like it. This site is my favourite because you can listen to a bad american accented computer program pronounce the words, and you can cut and paste the sound clips to make amusing sentences to play people down the phone. For instance, you could get it to pronounce the word "Andes" and then the word "a", which would sound like "Andy's a..." and then the possibilities of a third word are quite literally endless.

PS I saw O Brother Where Art Thou last night. I love Mr and Mr Coen, but i wasn't that keen on seeing this one, and god-dang if it wasn't jus' one of their best! It has almost inspired me to buy the soundtrack, which would be something of a musical departure. anyways, ah'm a gonna R-U-N-N-O-F-T now...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.