Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 04, 2003 ]


Starbuck [19:21] Comments: 0 []
 
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post, I've asked him to rewrite my blog for me. The results of his hard work can be found here. Absolutely flicking fantastic!

He's a pretty speedy typer, and if you follow any of the (non-wav file) links, Mr T will re-write the site in his own inimitable style. There, he's just rattled out a copy of mine & Mr T's China Holiday Diary for me. The man's a genius. A crazy fool genius.

Head your browser over to the T'inator site to get Mr T to re-write any web-page for you. Oh, what joy this is. Briefly.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.