Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:53] Comments: 0 []
 
One of the things I've always liked about the original URL for this site (http://fatcityarizona.blogspot.com) was its utter lack of www'ness (because, like, the world wide web is so passé, man!) So, slightly gutted was I to discover that it can also be found in amongst the unwashed masses at http://www.fatcityarizona.blogspot.com with exactly the same content, but with a smaller Google PageRank, curiously. But not so curious that it should really merit this gratuitous and confusing-to-anyone-who's-never-seen-it link to a picture of The Curious Orange from TV's TMWRNJ. Although it does turn me into a big smiley idiot!

[Link removed 26/9/03 as their server is fracked. It was originally here: www.fistoffun.net/tmwrnj/orange3.jpg; alternative working pic of the mighty orange is here]


By the way, Fat City Arizona was the title of one of Viper Squad Ten's better tracks from the nearly-mass-released album "A Long Nig^ht In Arizona", though perhaps it was more notable for its juvenile innuendos than for its addictively catchy musical form.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...
Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...
I had a nice thought earlier. No, not one of those...
Gah! How did I forget to watch Live Forever (docum...
British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail w...
Following my excitement yesterday that was generat...
My mind's ear is being thoroughly syringed out wit...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.