Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 24, 2003 ]

Fantasticola!
Starbuck [11:09] Comments: 0 []
 
I was the lucky recipient of some rather brilliant birthday pressies over my 48-hour birthday.

But my favourite item of celebration was a birthday card from Zippy off Rainbow, where the poor tortured creature sings "Happy Birthday" in that manically cackling voice of his. Little things please little minds...

Talking of Zippy, fans of web-games based around zip-mouthed felt puppets can play Zip-Up Zippy from the rather wonderful Rainbow.web.com. My God, its like something out of my worst nightmares. And as for this Zippy wav download - that will stay with me til the end of my days...

Agh agh agh agh Geoffrey - courtesy of  www.rainbow.web.com


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

HEY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKATCHA, AND ASSORTED OTHER...
Pacman for MS Excel - wacka wacka wacka!
Virtual Light
(Happy Birthday To Stu) x 2, HB Dear Stuart (1st l...
Romance
Nothing can stop me now...
Something more tasteful?
Testosterolympics (anyone disgusted by bodily emis...
The end of canned chopped and pressed pork product...
What penalty?

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.