Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, January 07, 2004 ]

Blogging by proxy
Starbuck [22:11] Comments: 0 []
 
Evening, all.

No time to write right now tonight (thats a rhyme that Eminem would murder seven words at a time).

Shattered's just starting on the telly, and I'm slightly obsessed with the aforementioned sleep-deprivation game-show. I like a bit of water-cooler-television, especially if consensual torture's involved. Though its not as entertainingly pointless or tacky as Dale Winton's classic Touch The Truck was.

So, instead, I'm going to send you to a couple of other places to read some blog entries I would have written myself if I was the site owners...

Firstly, there's Tam's linkage to the Top 20 Nude Scenes of 2003. No, wait, that's way too naughty for me - I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. Heh!

Also, head off to The Final Broadcast, find the 03 January 2004 10:28:35 AM entry, and read Gary's post about Donnie Darko. Then read the Philosophy Of Time Travel, if you know what's good for you.
I feel enlightened. And I'm glad.
I first ventured onto the fantastically intriguing DD website some 5 months back, but a piss-poor net connection and not alot of time conspired to stop me getting to the roots of the film's secrets. Now it all makes sense. Possibly... must get hold of that DVD!

Incidentally, talking to my girlfriend earlier today, she was actually convinced that I got the DD DVD for Christmas. So who knows. Maybe its buried under a pile of socks somewhere, and one of these days, something wonderful is going to happen...

Whatever. I'm not meant to be posting my own thoughts right now. So go away. Let me watch the telly in peace. If you've read the rest of the VSX site, and all the Other Blogs linked over there on the right, then go and read a book over a cup of tea or something...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Immacs
DIY Ascii'ifacation
Video Computer System
Panting goldmine
I don't think we're in Cannock Chase anymore...
Time to talk some Who
Life goes on...
A tribute to my Grandad
Puzzle Bubble in Winter clothing
Unpronouncable web toy site

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.