Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, January 02, 2004 ]

Life goes on...
Starbuck [19:54] Comments: 0 []
 
Hello again, dear reader(s).

Thank you for allowing me to share my feelings in my previous piece of writing. I'm not depressed or distraught or anything. Having seen how quickly his condition had deteriorated, having seen him the night before, I was pretty well prepared. I am just so glad that I went to the hospital that night. That I had the chance to say goodbye. It was just by chance that I spoke to mum as she and dad were about to leave their house to visit him...

Strangely, I feel mostly normal myself. Maybe its not sunk in; though I think that it has - maybe its easier when you know that someone has given their full life potential. I have cried though - I have cried for my family, for the love they will miss, from their husband, their father, their grandad, their great grandad, their friend.

Anyway, I started this piece by thanking you for allowing me to write my feelings. Thinking about it, you don't have much choice. But if you're still reading, thank you for your time.

This blog will now (hopefully) return to normal service. So if you're expecting poorly-written ramblings about the trivialities of life, you're in the right place.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

A tribute to my Grandad
Puzzle Bubble in Winter clothing
Unpronouncable web toy site
Cache-Converters
I'm your caring sharing Blog Donkey
#Through the Panavision sunset of my heart#
Lord Up!
Office Space
And on the seventh day He rested
Merry Chrimbo, you salty sea dogs

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.