Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 31, 2003 ]

Unpronouncable web toy site
Starbuck [13:18] Comments: 3 []
 
There's some sleekly-minimalist web-toys and games sitting on the ambigously-named ertdfgcvb website. As always with these things, Internet Explorer users might want to go into full-screen mode via their F11 button.

I rather like the little car one. You just drive around in 3D, drawing a line behind you - and that's it. I like it because it reminds me of Micro Machines V3, where myself and Unit Two used to end up just idly driving around like idiots rather than racing. Others may get their kicks elsewhere...

Andy's bastid challenge - complete ALL of Psychopong (which I've written about before), or stack up a bunch of bricks on Black Mirror. Heh! I'm a cruel man...


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Plastic business cards, at June 19, 2009 1:28 pm  :

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Comment by Blogger شركة زهرة الخليج, at November 12, 2018 2:25 pm  :

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة رش دفان بالدمام
شركة مكافحة فئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام



Comment by Blogger على محمد, at April 03, 2020 2:19 pm  :


تنظيف بالاحساء


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Cache-Converters
I'm your caring sharing Blog Donkey
#Through the Panavision sunset of my heart#
Lord Up!
Office Space
And on the seventh day He rested
Merry Chrimbo, you salty sea dogs
Fantasticola!
HEY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKATCHA, AND ASSORTED OTHER...
Pacman for MS Excel - wacka wacka wacka!

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.