Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 31, 2003 ]

Puzzle Bubble in Winter clothing
Starbuck [14:48] Comments: 0 []
 
To continue today's festive dose of blogging "goodness" on New Year's Eve, may I encourage you to follow this link to Frozen Bubble, a java-version of a linux-version of Taito's Super Bust-a-Move series (itself a version of Puzzle Bobble).

Hours of bubble-popping fun to be had for all the family! I know that the web is probably clogged to its filthy gills with browser-based Puzzle Bobble clones, but this is the first one that I've come across. I think thst its rather lovely, and deserves a place in my (short and, to be frank, not very complete) directory of the Best Web Games And Toys On The Internet that's sitting over there, unloved, in the right-hand column (should you want to do something more worthwhile than reading my witterings. See ya!)

Link regurgitated from What's The Story? (its bloggy entrails having been originally ripped from NiceGuyUK's carcass)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Unpronouncable web toy site
Cache-Converters
I'm your caring sharing Blog Donkey
#Through the Panavision sunset of my heart#
Lord Up!
Office Space
And on the seventh day He rested
Merry Chrimbo, you salty sea dogs
Fantasticola!
HEY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKATCHA, AND ASSORTED OTHER...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.