Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, January 08, 2004 ]

Blog*spot advert banner
Starbuck [23:37] Comments: 0 []
 
Gurgh! I'm seeing double at the top of the page... Blogspot's ad bar seems to be forcing its duplicate onto my web-page - maybe they run some sort of scan to check if "free" Blogger users haven't wiped the ad script from their site template, and force it onto the site if they feel they have... EVEN IF IN FACT THEY'VE JUST ADAPTED THE SCRIPT SLIGHTLY TO FIT IT INTO THEIR PAGE DESIGN!

Or maybe not. Maybe its just a blip. Or maybe DJ Tim's been having a tinker. Fingers crossed I've not been overrun by advertising by the time I return to these pages...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Astronaughty
Blogging by proxy
Immacs
DIY Ascii'ifacation
Video Computer System
Panting goldmine
I don't think we're in Cannock Chase anymore...
Time to talk some Who
Life goes on...
A tribute to my Grandad

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.