Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, January 10, 2004 ]

...... Kill..... Your..... .......Television
Starbuck [21:05] Comments: 0 []
 
Damn! Missed Time Bandits, on the box this afternoon - of all of the films starring John Cleese, Ian Holm, David Rappaport and Kenny "R2 D2" Baker, this is probably my favourite. Buggeration.

And sob! Missed ET as well. A bit cheesy I know, but I do like my tyramine.

Well, I'm not going to cause myself any more trivial TV traumas tonight, so I'm ending this fleeting visit to Blog Land, in order to catch Britain's Best Sitcom. I do like lists. I do like sit-coms. And I love Jonathan Ross (platonically). So it should be soothing telly. (I don't like the fact I'm missing the final Shattered - TV TRAUMA! - however having missed the last coupla shows due to more important matters, I think I'll live. Or even set the video.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Blog*spot advert banner
Astronaughty
Blogging by proxy
Immacs
DIY Ascii'ifacation
Video Computer System
Panting goldmine
I don't think we're in Cannock Chase anymore...
Time to talk some Who
Life goes on...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.