Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 31, 2003 ]

I'm your caring sharing Blog Donkey
Starbuck [10:55] Comments: 0 []
 
Sometimes I worry about the mindsets of my friends.

Whilst sifting through some of the old text messages on my mobile in order to free up some room (I have an ancient Nokia nk402 with a mere 10 SMS slots, y'see), two messages shook me to my very core. (Note: exaggeration)

One from Yaz (our old manager from the Dieticians Featuring Fat days) called me an "old saggy scrotummed gimmer" (sic?). That's an image that you don't want your friends to be visualising.

There was also the following SMS from Sub-Ed Stu - "Bless you my lovely blog donkey of lust". BLOG DONKEY OF LUST? Well I never... Who would've thought my dear Sub-editor felt so passionately about his tyrannical Blog Overlord.

I'm a little scared!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

#Through the Panavision sunset of my heart#
Lord Up!
Office Space
And on the seventh day He rested
Merry Chrimbo, you salty sea dogs
Fantasticola!
HEY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKATCHA, AND ASSORTED OTHER...
Pacman for MS Excel - wacka wacka wacka!
Virtual Light
(Happy Birthday To Stu) x 2, HB Dear Stuart (1st l...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.